We are looking for an organised Provisioning Co-ordinator with fantastic communication skills and attention to detail. Our provisioning team coordinate the installation of fibre leased lines and broadband by our suppliers, for our business customers. This work is office based and allows you to use your organisational skills and logical thinking to get our business customers connected, whilst keeping them informed throughout what can be a lengthy process. We’re looking to enhance this team to support our growth in this area – if you already work in the industry, this gives you a chance to join a small team at an exciting time. If not, then if you think you match the skills below and are interested in working in getting businesses better connected, we can teach you how.
The role is office based in Whiteley with flexible home working, currently due to COVID-19, but planned to continue for the foreseeable future. We can be flexible on hours, including part time.
- Are able to communicate clearly on the telephone and in writing.
- Are organised and logical.
- Notice and care about details being correct.
- Are flexible and willing to adapt to changing business needs on a monthly and weekly basis.
- Take pride in the service you deliver and how it makes our customers feel.
- Are an enthusiastic team player with the self-motivation to contribute whatever your work location.
- Are confident using IT including email, Microsoft Office etc.
- May have basic project management skills or experience.
- Have a real advantage if you have any previous experience with an ISP, dealing with business broadband and leased line provision, but if you don’t that’s no problem.
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- NOW: Pensions scheme
- Other benefits including eyecare vouchers and more