At Giganet, we’re set to significantly increase our Openreach and CityFibre home broadband offerings for customers across the UK, as well beginning a new landmark network build of our own. With plans to connect over 300,000 homes across the UK, including rural communities, the accelerated plans will mean more people than ever will have access to high speed, reliable and cost: efficient full fibre broadband.
The Design team are responsible for all planning and design activities associated with our FTTP network design. The team focus on producing a high-quality technical design that contains enough detailed and validated information about a planning area to give increased confidence in build and cost accuracy. We are looking for a PIA Coordinator to raise and progress orders with Openreach. The role is office based at our Reading facility and may include occasional travel to other sites.
- Placing Orders with Openreach for Network Adjustments
- Updating Openreach Systems
- Accessing PIA Criteria Portal with requests for areas of work
- Tracking & reporting the progression of orders
- Submitting monthly and quarterly forecast and actuals into Openreach
- Attending site to take photographs of Openreach infrastructure
- Responding to queries and requests from across the business to support delivery.
- Thorough, driven and able to work autonomously.
- Keen to continually increase the value that can be added by the role and their team.
- Competent or advanced users of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with Openreach products.
- Experience in FTTH deployment would be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite.
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays and your birthday too.
- NOW: Pensions scheme.
- Healthcare benefits including private medical insurance, group life insurance and eyecare vouchers.
- 2 days paid leave per year to do voluntary activities for an organisation or initiative of your choice.