We are looking for a logical, self-motivated and data-driven Operations Analyst to join our growing Operations team. The successful candidate will provide insight into all aspects of operational performance by analysing and manipulating available data, to provide information of high value to operations and business management. You will work with other teams including systems development to increase the quality and accuracy of the data being obtained and retained to improve the value of the insights provided.
- Helping define, agree, measure and publish KPIs for operations covering all aspects of post-sales activity, customer satisfaction and retention, ARPU and cost to serve.
- Accountability for providing regular operational reporting and dashboard content to the board.
- Working with other operational leaders and managers to define and operate dashboards to best demonstrate all aspects of team and function performance against defined KPIs.
- In conjunction with systems development, working to collate information and expose operations insights based on available data.
- Provide ad-hoc business analysis and reporting within operations as required.
- Expert level in reporting tools like Power BI, Qlik, Domo or others.
- Affinity with numbers and comfortable in a high-data environment.
- Investigative and curious nature.
- Comfortable working to objectives.
- ITIL Foundation or equivalent experience .
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays and your birthday too.
- NOW: Pensions scheme.
- Healthcare benefits including private medical insurance, group life insurance and eyecare vouchers.
- 2 days paid leave per year to do voluntary activities for an organisation or initiative of your choice.