Giganet is looking for an experienced, driven Marketing Director to fuel our expansion in the ISP market. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a similar role, leading a team of Marketers and driving continuous improvement. This role is based in Southern England (Giganet has offices in Fareham and Reading) and will report to Andrew Skipsey, Founder. Giganet is now backed by a £250m investment and the Marketing Director’s role will be to drive demand creation in both our B2B and B2C operations. Revenues will become greatest from our consumer full fibre internet sales in targeted towns and cities, where we will ultimately be marketing to communities totaling over 3.5 million homes.
We are also undertaking an ambitious program of our own full fibre build to pass more than 300,000 homes and businesses. We will have unrivaled terms of business and in many areas will be the only provider of gigabit internet for many years.
Your Key Accountabilities include:
- To define, manage, and deliver against our marketing strategy and key priorities.
- Lead and add structure to our high-performing Marketing team.
- Being an active member of the leadership team.
- Strengthening our business performance and improvement as we grow.
- Creating robust internal partnerships with the Build, Sales, Operations and IT Teams.
- Ensuring that we are fully maximising the customer experience end-to-end.
- Oversee the marketing budget and continuously increase our return on advertising spend from high performing content for various marketing channels.
- Evaluate marketing effectiveness and performance and use of proven insights to drive change and development.
Ideally you will have:
- Proven ‘A Player’ leadership skills to be able to lead and support a growing Marketing team.
- A strategic mindset to plan and execute innovative marketing strategies.
- Proven ability to attract and grow an audience on and offline.
- A practical understanding of all current and relevant marketing practices.
- Hands-on skills with attention to detail, a full appreciation of tone and influence to properly reach our target audiences.
- First class communication skills including oral, written, presentation and a natural confidence towards an audience.
- An innovative nature, with ability to practically lead your team to implement successful campaigns across multiple geographic areas and verticals.
- Proven track record of success, preferably with a useful understanding of our market and sector.
- A desire to succeed and make a difference in a fast-paced environment.
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 10% agreed bonus scheme.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays and your birthday too.
- NOW: Pensions scheme.
- Healthcare benefits including private medical insurance, group life insurance and eyecare vouchers.
- 2 days paid leave per year to do voluntary activities for an organisation or initiative of your choice.