We are looking for a confident Digital Marketer to join our vibrant Marketing team. Specialising in paid search, the successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, great attention to detail and will be a fantastic team player and communicator.
The main function of the Digital Marketing Specialist is to manage our paid search accounts and deliver highly targeted marketing campaigns to gain dramatic results. We currently outsource our paid search campaigns and wish to bring this in-house as we expand.
You will work closely with and support the Marketing Manager and the rest of the Marketing team. This is an exciting time to join us and help increase our reach to both consumers and businesses.
Key activities include:
- Management of paid search accounts: Google, Bing etc.
- Ad copy writing & liaising with the creative team on asset production.
- Using various analytics platforms and reporting tools, with continuous improvement on results.
- SEO and SEM.
- Prioritise and schedule work effectively to ensure that tasks are completed.
- Contribute to and work with the marketing team and other stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) ideally with a marketing or communications degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Hold some Google Ads certifications.
- Proven experience in using Paid Search accounts to successfully drive sales.
- Must have a good understanding of digital analytics and metrics, including Google analytics.
- Excellent understanding and proven experience of SEO and SEM.
- The ability to deliver insightful analysis that drives improved performance.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Understanding of Google Trends and similar tools.
- The ability to oversee multiple campaigns at once whilst maintaining close attention to detail, on-time and to budget.
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Experience in a technical industry. E.g. telecoms, IT or connectivity is an asset but not essential.
- Familiar with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Other digital marketing skills, eg. design, video, animation, content creation, copywriting.
- Experience with Twitter/LinkedIn/Facebook ads.
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- NOW: Pensions scheme
- Health benefits including eyecare vouchers and more
- Competitive benefits package to be announced shortly