We are looking for a talented, creative and ambitious Digital Content Creator to join our vibrant Marketing team. The successful candidate will have a minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role, have a range of digital marketing skills and will be a fantastic team player and communicator. We are looking for someone who is happy working on multiple projects at once and delivers on-time and to budget.
The main function of our Digital Content Creator will be to plan, create and deliver successful campaigns and content across our digital channels. You will work closely with the Marketing Manager and the rest of the growing Marketing team. This is an exciting time to join us and help increase our reach to both consumers and businesses. If your passion is creating engaging collateral and high performing digital ad campaigns then please get in touch!
Key activities include:
- Plan, develop and create the regular delivery of digital content across our website portfolio, social media and online channels.
- Plan, place and manage content and conversations across our social media channels.
- Collect, manage, process and evaluate data for marketing and communication as required to fulfil the role and support the business area, using CRM and other systems as necessary.
- Sub-edit and proof read as required to support role and wider team.
- Attend events, committee meetings and functions as and when appropriate.
- Contribute to and work with the marketing team and other stakeholders to develop, manage and implement the digital side of integrated marketing campaigns.
- Comply with and promote Giganet’s ethos and brand identity.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) ideally with a marketing, design, journalism, communications or English degree.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role. Proven experience in planning and creating successful digital campaigns.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including proof reading.
- Understanding of developing and fulfilling email campaigns, using online solutions to build email messages (e.g. dotmailer).
- Experience of successful social media campaigns and/or online community management.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of digital analytics and metrics (eg: Google Analytics), along with tools to manage content delivery (eg: HootSuite).
- Experience in a technical industry. E.g. telecoms, IT or connectivity is preferable but not essential.
- Ability to deliver multimedia content, including webinars, podcasts and online video productions.
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- NOW: Pensions scheme
- Other benefits including eyecare vouchers and more