We are looking for a great communicator, with a passion for customer service and fantastic attention to detail to lead our Customer Service team.
Your team will delight customers by providing exceptional service throughout their experience with Giganet: from choosing Giganet and placing orders, through installation and connection, and ultimately into live service, payment, changes and support. You’ll keep customers informed and jeopardy manage to minimise cancellation at all stages.
- Work with Marketing and Consumer Sales to provide online, telephone and in-person pre-sales information to potential customers.
- Accept orders over the telephone where necessary.
- Manage the broadband Work In Progress (WIP), keeping customers appropriately informed at all stages:
– Manage in-life customer service issues, keeping customers updated.
– Use tools and guides provided to resolve incidents or escalate to Technical Support.
– Resolve service requests quickly & efficiently, ensuring billing is aligned with live service.
- Create, use, continually review and update how-to-guides for all products and suppliers.
- Help the team to escalate orders in jeopardy with suppliers when appropriate, to minimise the cancellation risk of circuits in WIP.
- Work with the team and your manager to continually improve customer service processes and systems.
- Mentor and train the team to be proficient in the skills needed.
- Agree holiday and other absence within the team to minimise impact to customers.
- Agree metrics and collaborate with your manager to ensure the team has capacity to meet.
Key skills and attributes:
- Organisational & basic team leadership skills.
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing, with good grammar and spelling.
- Patience and calmness under pressure.
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays and your birthday too.
- NOW: Pensions scheme.
- Healthcare benefits including private medical insurance, group life insurance and eyecare vouchers.
- 2 days paid leave per year to do voluntary activities for an organisation or initiative of your choice.