We are looking for a great communicator, with a passion for customer service and fantastic attention to detail to join our Customer Service team.
You will delight customers by providing exceptional service throughout their experience with Giganet: from choosing Giganet and placing orders, through installation and connection, and ultimately into live service, payment, changes and support. You’ll keep customers informed and jeopardy manage to minimise cancellation at all stages.
- Work with Marketing to provide online, telephone and in-person pre-sales information to potential consumer customers.
- Accept orders over the telephone where necessary.
- Manage the broadband Work In Progress (WIP), keeping customers appropriately informed at all stages:
– Ensure supplier orders are placed rapidly & accurately.
– Provide customer updates via chat, ticket, telephone ensuring these are documented where possible.
– Initiate router delivery.
– Engage with supplier provisioning and escalation teams, service management and other contact points based on their prescribed customer service plan.
– Manage multi-stage and non-standard installations and costs including ECCs to ensure costs are agreed and recovered.
– Ensure service is live and accepted by the customer before billing commences.
– Escalate orders in jeopardy with suppliers and team leader when appropriate, to minimise the cancellation risk of circuits in WIP.
- Manage in-life customer service issues, keeping customers updated.
– Use tools and guides provided to resolve incidents or escalate to Technical Support.
– Resolve service requests quickly & efficiently, ensuring billing is aligned with live service.
- Create, use, continually review and update how-to-guides for all products, and suppliers.
- Provide feedback to the team leader on potential improvements to customer service processes and systems.
Key skills and attributes:
- Ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing, with good grammar and spelling.
- Passion for customer service.
- Patience and calmness under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to understand basic processes and procedures.
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays and your birthday too.
- NOW: Pensions scheme.
- Healthcare benefits including private medical insurance, group life insurance and eyecare vouchers.
- 2 days paid leave per year to do voluntary activities for an organisation or initiative of your choice.