We are looking for a Contracts Manager with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role. Must be self-motivated and have proven contractor negotiating experience, ideally within the telecoms industry. Good understanding of the civils industry is essential and the successful candidate will be responsible for securing critical resource (Build Partners) covering all Network Build activities including Survey, Spine, Access & Civils. You will act as the main POC for onboarding all our Build Partners, including resourcing and contract negotiation.
- Develop sourcing plans based on a strong technical knowledge, to advise different departments on effective supply chain solutions.
- Resourcing of competent viable Build Partners in line with build requirements.
- Assessing the viability of all potential Build Partners through background checks and site / office visits to confirm their suitability as a Giganet Build Partner.
- Leading commercial negotiations with suppliers for high value long term contracts that minimise risk.
- Identify and articulate any / all risks to the business prior to onboarding Build Partners.
- Develop and maintain Build Partner relationships and monitor performance ensuring Giganet’s interests are protected.
- Provide a single point of contact for the Build Partners to effectively manage contractual and performance issues.
- Manage escalations to ensure timely resolutions mitigating risk to delivery.
- Implement processes to measuring performance of Strategic Suppliers.
- Ensure compliance with all company procedures / SLAs.
- Engineering degree with 5+ years post graduate experience in FTTX.
- Qualified to A level, BTEC or HNC or equivalent standard.
- Currently holds an S11 or lead assessor S11 status.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Proven experience of having P&L ownership of more than £60 million PA.
- Strong negotiator and previous Project Management experience
- Leadership, communication (oral and written to all audiences, including executives) and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of complex contractual T&Cs.
- Strong business management skills and analytical approach to issues.
- Structured, process orientated approach.
- Ability to improve processes by learning lessons from resolving day-to-day issues.
- Legal background or contracting experience. .
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays and your birthday.
- We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards.
- NOW: Pensions scheme.
- Other benefits including eyecare vouchers and more.