We are looking for exceptional candidates for this new business sales role with a focus on: leased lines, hosted telephony, mobile and networking solutions. Our marketing team run a large number of lead generation campaigns, the BDM will follow these up and identify opportunities for the business. In addition, it is expected that the BDM will uncover their own opportunities by networking and use of LinkedIn and social media, to raise awareness and identify potential new clients.
- Our quote checking tools provides a powerful and fast resource, enabling us to get customers the best deal in terms of price and performance.
- Our telephony solutions are available as public or private hosted solutions. Giving customers a real choice of options.
- We run many high profile marketing campaigns for both residential and business solutions in our core target areas, raising awareness of the business and generating quality sales leads.
- We are a multiple award-winning business in the telecommunications sector with over 17 years experience.
The role is office based in Whiteley with flexible home working, currently due to COVID-19, but planned to continue for the foreseeable future. We can be flexible on hours, including part time. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and develop your career within a fast paced, friendly, rapidly growing business with a fabulous culture.
- Success as a new business sales person with a proven track record.
- A good knowledge of: leased lines, hosted telephony, mobile and networking solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Trained in selling with strong closing techniques.
- A self-starter, happy to take on a variety of tasks, adapting to changing business needs.
- Ambitious and success orientated with a never-say-die attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
£35,750 for band two (150k GP target) £44,000 for band three (£200 k GP target)
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 23 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays
- NOW: Pensions scheme
- Other benefits including eyecare vouchers and more