We are looking for an ambitious, successful Account Manager to join our expanding Sales team. The Job role includes selling Giganet connectivity, hosted telephony, maintenance, mobile and networking solutions to our existing client base. The successful candidate will maintain regular contact with existing customers, ensure renewal dates are identified and follow up calls set. You will build rapport with customers, understand their future plans and requirements.
The role is office based in Whiteley with flexible home working, currently due to COVID-19, but planned to continue for the foreseeable future. This is a fantastic opportunity to make a difference and develop your career within a fast paced, friendly, rapidly growing business with a fabulous culture.
- Success as an account manager with a proven track record.
- A good knowledge of: leased lines, hosted telephony, mobile and networking solutions.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A self-starter, happy to take on a variety of tasks, adapting to changing business needs.
- Ambitious and success orientated with a never-say-die attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Giganet is a dynamic, culture-driven business with big plans. We’re an ISP with a difference, working to connect communities to fast, full fibre broadband.
With a focus on honesty and customer service, we believe every member of our team helps us achieve our ambitious goals. We offer fantastic training, flexible working and great benefits. A career with Giganet is an exciting one and we want to help you be the best you can be.
It’s an exciting time to join our growing team! We have an enviable collaborative culture and really value our staff. We recently won ‘Best Company to Work For’ at CRN Sales & Marketing Awards and ‘The Workplace Award’ at the Comms Business Awards. Join a company that will invest in you.
- 25 days holiday (pro rata) plus bank holidays and your birthday too
- Ongoing training and development
- NOW: Pensions scheme
- Regular team building events
- Healthcare benefits including private medical insurance, group life insurance and eyecare vouchers.
- 2 days paid leave per year to do voluntary activities for an organisation or initiative of your choice.